Simplify Your Property Claims
When you have a loss and need help getting repairs completed, you need someone you can trust working for you. You can choose to use your own contractor, or you can use the FB Property Repair Solutions program. This optional service is provided and administered by Sedgwick Repair Solutions.
- 24-hour emergency response
- Roof tarps/cover-ups, temporary board-up and shoring
- Roofing, siding and gutters
- General contracting that includes reconstruction and repairs
- Water mitigation/Water damage restoration
- Fire/smoke restoration
- Emergency tree removal from covered structures
Benefits of FB Property Repair Solutions
This service is provided to you at no cost. A concierge from Sedgwick will work with you, the contractor and your claims representative throughout the repair process. Emergency repairs can be started right away. Each contractor provides a workmanship warranty backed by Sedgwick Repair Solutions:
- Roofing, siding and gutter offer a 5-year warranty for replacement and a 1-year warranty for repairs,
- All other repairs offer a 3-year warranty for repairs and replacement.
Members of the network are credentialed to ensure the highest level of professionalism and repair knowledge and expertise.
Step One: Report your loss to our First Notice of Loss (FNOL) team at 877-324-6764.
Step Two: FNOL gathers all information needed to start the claims process.
- If your loss requires emergency repairs to prevent further damage or to ensure your safety, and you choose to take advantage of the FB Property Repair Solutions program, you will be transferred to a Sedgwick Repair Solutions customer service representative.
- If you choose to utilize the FB Property Repair Solutions program, you will be transferred to a Sedgwick Repair Solutions customer service representative where they will work to get someone out to your location at your convenience.
Step Three: The claim will be assigned to a Claims Representative. You will be contacted by the next business day.
Step Four: The Claims Representative, contractor and Sedgwick Repair Solutions will work quickly to process the claim.
- If the claim goes through the FB Property Repair Solutions program, the contractor will complete the inspection, take photographs of the damaged areas, write an estimate and send the information to your claims representative to determine coverage and processing payment for covered losses.
When will my claim be paid?
Once coverage has been determined and an estimate has been approved, payment will be issued. If repairs have been completed, you have the option of having Farm Bureau pay the contractor directly. If repairs are not completed and we have everything we need to pay your claim, your claims representative will discuss how the payment will be issued. All deductible payments should be paid directly to your contractor.
For More Information
Your Farm Bureau claims representative is happy to answer any questions you may have about the FB Property Repair Solutions program. If you would like to learn more about Sedgwick Repair Solutions please visit their webpage.