Consider a Business Policy for Your Home-Based Business
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Home-based businesses are more popular than ever before. It's important for business owners to recognize that a Homeowners or Renters insurance policy is not designed to cover business losses.
Depending on your home-based business needs, you may want to consider a Business policy if:
- Your business property, stock or equipment is greater than $10,000 in value.
- Clients visit your office, use your product and/or depend on your service. Liability insurance can help cover your exposure to lawsuits.
- Damage to your workplace would require you to find a temporary substitute.
- Damage to your workplace could cause you to lose business or customers.
- Your employees use their vehicles to make deliveries or trips for your business.
Learn more about how a Business Insurance policy can help protect you and your company. Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent today.