Mackinac Island’s Grand Hotel has weekend specials for Farm Bureau members! Overlooking the Straits of Mackinac, Grand Hotel treats guests to the old-world hospitality and charm of a bygone era. Whether enjoying afternoon tea in the parlor, dancing to the Grand Hotel Orchestra or simply strolling the world’s longest porch, Grand Hotel offers an unforgettable experience.
Farm Bureau member weekend specials for 2023:
- May 5-7 and Aug. 27-31 — Grand room (non-lake view) $430 per night; lake-view room $500 per night
- July 9-12 and July 23-25 — Grand room (non-lake view) $525 per night; lake-view room $575 per night
Children ages 5 and under are complimentary; ages 6 to 17 are $75 per night; over 18 are $129 per night.
Michigan Farm Bureau package includes:
- Modified American Plan, including daily dinner and breakfast
- Breakfast served in the main dining room
- Dinner served in either the main dining room, Jockey Club or Gate House (tipping not included and is expected at the off-site options)
- Discounted ferry tickets
- All resort amenities
Reservation cut-off dates:
- April 17 for May 5-7 reservations
- June 25 for July 9-12 reservations
- July 9 for July 23-25 reservations
- Aug. 13 for Aug. 27-31 reservations
All rates are based on double occupancy. Rates are subject to the 19.5% resort fee, 6% Michigan sales tax, 3% Mackinac Island assessment fee and the one-time baggage fee of $12 per person.
Don’t miss out on this chance to enjoy a piece of Michigan history. If you can’t make the special dates offered, Grand Hotel offers 20% off the best available rates for independent dates throughout the season.
For more information, contact MFB Member Benefits and Relations at 888-805-4864 — and thank you for being a member!