Big events don’t just affect us personally—sometimes they can impact our insurance needs. To help protect you most effectively, it’s important to keep us up-to-date on the milestones and changes in your family and business. Consider these questions:
- Have you gotten married recently? Divorced or separated?
- Have you had a child?
- Did you purchase a new home?
- Are you taking on any debt?
- Was there a job change in the recent past?
- Are you supporting elderly parents?
- Has there been a change in your business?
- Are any of your children planning to enter college in the near future?
- Have you reconsidered your retirement planning?
Call your agent to talk about any recent life-changing events. We want to make sure you have the necessary coverage.